Back in September of last year, we engaged an architect to kick off the process of getting some renderings and floor layouts for the house we would like to have when we finish. After a few rounds of initial drawings, we decided on what is shown below, except that I changed the second floor layout on my own.
Here is the initial layout that we started with,
Planned first floor layout,
Proposed second floor layout,
Planned second floor layout with my final changes, the biggest change being the move of the master suite to the opposite side of the house,
The outside elevations. There are already a few small changes, but the biggest noticeable change is that there will be no small porch extending from the second floor.